Stacy's music is centered on dramatic and lyrical storytelling.
She shares stories by taking audiences on sonic journeys - some simple and beautiful,
while others are complicated and dark - depending on the needs and dramatic shape of the story.
2022 & 2023 WORLD PREMIERES
• Alpenglow double concerto for saxophone, tuba, and wind ensemble • consortium of 18 wind ensembles
• Apollo's Lyre • Apollo Chorus of Chicago
• Berko's Journey • Omaha Symphony
• Breath • Vox Venti
• Forging Steel • Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra • Goddess Triptych • St. Louis Symphony Orchestra
• In a House Besieged • The Crossing
• The Battle for the Ballot • new wind ensemble arrangement • University of Colorado Wind Symphony
• The Bird her punctual music brings • Young Women's Choral Projects of San Francisco
• The Heavens Above Us • Reading Symphony Youth Orchestra
• Title TBA • Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra
• For more info, click for the Events page.
GUEST COMPOSER RESIDENCES
• 2023 University of Texas at San Antonio New Music Festival
• 2022 Bowling Green State University New Music Festival
• 2022 Indiana State University Contemporary Music Festival
FACULTY & MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS
• 2023 HerVoice Emerging Women Choral Composers Competition
• 2022 LunART Festival Composers Hub
• 2022 Cabrillo Festival of Contemporary Music Conductors/Composers Workshop
• Stacy will once again emcee the Fourth Coast Ensemble's annual SongSlam Chicago on 3/26/23. Local Chicago composers and performers teamed up to perform new art songs for a voting audience for prize money. For more info, click here.
New to Stacy's music? Get started by checking out her Featured Works page.
Joe Francavilla Photography