Stacy's music is centered on dramatic and lyrical storytelling.
She shares stories by taking audiences on sonic journeys - some simple and beautiful,
while others are complicated and dark - depending on the needs and dramatic shape of the story.
• September and October featured five world premieres: Spectacle of Light with Music of the Baroque, Silver Linings with the RoseWind Duo, Vivos Voco with carillonneur Linda Dzuris, Chiaroscuro with the Rembrandt Chamber Players, and To Music with soprano Michelle Areyzaga and pianist Winston Choi at Cedille Records' annual gala.
• San Francisco Opera's Merola Opera Program is currently featuring "What can one woman do?" from Stacy's In Eleanor's Words. Click here to watch on YouTube.
• Conductor Marin Alsop and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra performed The Battle for the Ballot on 7/10/21 with Jaye Ladymore as narrator. More info here.
• Carnegie Hall released a beautiful video tribute to the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, including My Dearest Ruth. Click here to view.
• Stacy's works have been video recorded by musicians throughout the pandemic and posted online. To watch, visit her Performances during the Pandemic page.
• New to Stacy's music? Get started by checking out her featured works.
Joe Francavilla Photography