Stacy's music is centered on dramatic and lyrical storytelling.
She shares stories by taking audiences on sonic journeys - some simple and beautiful,
while others are complicated and dark - depending on the needs and dramatic shape of the story.
• San Francisco Opera's Merola Opera Program is currently featuring "What can one woman do?" from Stacy's In Eleanor's Words. Click here to watch on YouTube.
• Kronos Quartet performed "Sometime I feel like a motherless child" with audio of gospel singer Mahalia Jackson from Stacy's Glorious Mahalia on their Kronos Festival 2021. Click here to watch on YouTube.
• Conductor Marin Alsop and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra performed The Battle for the Ballot on 7/10/21 with Jaye Ladymore as narrator. More info here.
• The Boston Trio premiered Stacy's Beacon of the Bay on 7/12/21 at the Newport Music Festival. More info here.
• Carnegie Hall released a beautiful video tribute to the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, including My Dearest Ruth. Click here to view.
• Stacy's works have been video recorded by musicians throughout the pandemic and posted online. To watch, visit her Performances during the Pandemic page.
• New to Stacy's music? Get started by checking out her featured works.
Joe Francavilla Photography