Stacy's music is centered on dramatic and lyrical storytelling.
She shares stories by taking audiences on sonic journeys - some simple and beautiful,
while others are complicated and dark - depending on the needs and dramatic shape of the story.
Upcoming & Recent Activities
• Alpenglow double concerto for saxophone, tuba, and wind ensemble • consortium of 18 wind ensembles
• Apollo's Lyre • Apollo Chorus of Chicago
• Berko's Journey • Omaha Symphony
• Breath • Vox Venti
• Goddess Triptych • St. Louis Symphony Orchestra
• In a House Besieged • The Crossing
• The Battle for the Ballot • new wind ensemble arrangement • University of Colorado Wind Symphony
• The Heavens Above Us • Reading Symphony Youth Orchestra
• For more info, click for the Events page.
GUEST COMPOSER RESIDENCES
• 2022 Bowling Green State University New Music Festival
• 2022 Indiana State University Contemporary Music Festival
FACULTY & MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS
• 2022 LunART Festival Composers Hub
• 2022 HerVoice Emerging Women Choral Composers Competition
• 2022 Cabrillo Festival of Contemporary Music Conductors/Composers Workshop
• Stacy emcee'ed Fourth Coast Ensemble's 3rd annual SongSlam Chicago on 4/3/22. Local Chicago composers and performers teamed up to perform new art songs for a voting audience for prize money.
New to Stacy's music? Get started by checking out her Featured Works page.
Joe Francavilla Photography